Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred Eighty Seven

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

I love aqua. It reminds me of my favorite place, the ocean.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

My stepdad pulled over the side of the highway and made me get in the driver's seat and just drive.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of? I guess that would be a soft cotton.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

I don't think I'd ever wait outside for anyone but just for yucks I'll say Eric Clapton. I did see him once and it was a fantastic concert!!

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?


L most definitely. I have two in my first name, my middle and last (maiden) begins with L. Ok, I just recounted and L and E are tied.

13 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

Love aqua!

Marsha said...

Aqua definitely has a soothing quality! Who better to listen to than Eric Clapton... but I really don't wanna stand in line all night!

Have a great weekend and drop by here if you can!

Bela said...

hi,

thanks for checking out my feast.

Aqua is really soothing...

Happy weekend.

http://www.womenxplore.com/

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Michelle! I answered the same as you about the concert - at this point in my life (and even when I was younger), it's just not worth it to me to camp outside overnight for tickets. BUT - I have seen Eric Clapton in concert and it was incredible! Possibly my favorite concert ever, but that's not a stretch, since I've only been to a handful. He was so incredible, though :)

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

Gabriel said...

Aqua is a beautiful colour! Great feast today.

My post...

Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell -- get here to check out your feast and my eye is wandering about your blog as if it were a buffet!

Anyways, great feast. Aqua is nice and Eric Clapton, rock on!

Hope you can stop by mine.
Have a great weekend, the weather here is suppose to be snow free finally!

Linda said...

I too like aqua because it reminds me of the beach. Throw in a few sea shells and you have a beach theme.

Gina said...

Great FF... Your right too, Aqua is soothing!

Anonymous said...

Your appetizer is indeed relaxing. I love the ocean too.

Enjoyed your feast!

Happy Friday!

Natalie said...

I like aqua...it looks good on me. :)

Debbie said...

Isn't the ocean so calming. Yes, I am a scrapper, but I can't take credit for my blog, my friend Tina designed it for me. She posted her site at the bottom. For Goodness Sakes Blog Design.

Melanie said...

I also love the color of aqua- very soothing.

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.