Thursday, April 10, 2008

A quick card...

I participated in an image swap and received the first group yesterday. I made a quick card for dh since his birthday is in May and I'm trying to get a jump on my May/June cards because I don't know when I'll have to be all packed up.

I used SU cs and inks. I used a cuttlebug folder for the wavy strip and some Creative Cafe suede brads. I'm not sure whose image it is but I thought it was cute (the image, not the card)! My sentiment is a tad crooked but I don't think dh will notice.


2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute! Aren't you on the ball, already doing cards for next month! I know what you mean about having to pack your stuff up though. I don't even want to think about it :)

Anonymous said...

That is really cute and the colors are so "in".