Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend update...

Grrr...had a rocky weekend with ds but otherwise the weekend was good.

I had a lot of fun with the SBA cyber crop. I didn't think I'd get more than a page or two done with my schedule but I actually finished 7 pages!!

And I made 60 baby shower favors on Sunday with my mom & aunt. We covered York Peppermint Patties (3/bag) and put them in cello bags with personalized ribbon.

We also went condo hunting and that wasn't successful but at least we know what is out there.






















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

super CUTE party favors, but a TON of work I am sure. The guests will love those....

C.U.T.E

Hafeeza said...

These are so cute...you did a great job with them!!

Good luck with finding a place , i was there last November and it can become tiring after a while,we used homesdatabase.com and realtor.com alot when we were looking.

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely the cutest !!!
you did a wonderful job and actually gave me an idea for the near future ;-) ...

so, do you stamp then punch these babies out first or the other way ? ;-)

Michelle Quinno said...

What I did was stamp and then cut out with the punch upside down. I found it easier.

You should have seen me punching those babies out! Punch, punch, punch.....I got 36 scallops out of one sheet of paper, being the paper miser that I am! LOL

Betsy in ar said...

Love the favors. have you thought about looking at real estate in Arkansas? I think cousins should be closer.

Linda Murphy said...

Fun favors, they are so cute. I know that was a lot of work...

Good luck with the condo hunting-I hear there are some killer deals in the Phoenix area. lol

~**Dawn**~ said...

Those favors came out *adorable*! =) I love the colors!