Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend

Ok, so I spent from Sat. 9 a.m. to Sunday 2 p.m. stamping images. I just couldn't focus on making specific cards. There were so many stamps to chose from, I just lost it. There were over 450 sets. I didn't get much sleep the night before either so I was useless.

I made maybe 3 cards? and one border (which I don't usually use but it was pretty). I have a huge mound of white and natural paper with tons of sentiments and images on them. So now I get the joy of cutting them up and embellishing cards!!! I think I wasted the money. It was fun being with the girls though. I booked a party for November.

I cheated big time - Bertuccis rolls and pizza, Panera muffins, bagels, chocoate, you name it. I only gained a pound somehow. Today I'm back to it!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

At least the food sounded like it was worth it!LOL I never get things done at places like that. I do better at home but it's so fun to go and chat with everyone!

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, sounds like fun...I can see how you would be overwhelmed by the amount of stamps! Whew! I think I have to sneak into the kitchen for a snack, after reading about all the yummy treats!