Friday, October 20, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? Margaritas!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work - My Palm Pilot, photo of my boys, Yankee Candle handcream in Grapefruit.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? Probably a 9.5

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? Can't think of one I'd change but my hubby hates Philadelphia (sorry if there's anyone from there) and calls it Filthadelphia. I don't know why he hates it. I liked it when we lived in the area.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? My 16 y.o. stresses me out. I worry constantly about what he's doing in and out of school. Power walks calm me down.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Great feast Michelle! I love the cards you made!!

Have a great week!!