Friday, October 27, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent - pear cilantro(love the smell of pears)

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others - I leave notes for my kids, hubby & mom all the time and sign with a heart and an M or mom.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument? I got this cool pen from our Japanese visitors recently. It's pink (I love pink) and it has 5 different inks to choose. It writes sooo smooth. I hope I never lose it!!

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy? Probably Lifetime Moments, something definitely scrap related!
Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be? We are going to a party at my neighbors on Sat. and we're dressing as Mainers with the rotten teeth and flannels. I don't mean to insult anyone from Maine. We actually love it there and have some land. It's more of a hillbilly look!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, the pear one sounds good!

I could spend $25 at Lifetime Moments in a heartbeat, that wouldn't go far there! Scrap supplies are an obsession for me... but I haven't scrapped in a while and I won't let myself buy anything until I start back. I'm in a book phase right now, so bookstores and Amazon are dangerous :)

Mainers, that look sounds like people that live near me! Hillbillies, except here, we call them rednecks, hehehe!

Have fun at the party :)