Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok, back in control!!

I've been better about eating and took the 2 lbs. off so I need to keep it up. I want to be able to say that I've lost 30 lbs.

I need to take a photo of a card I made last night using my Cricut. It's simple but I thought it was kind of cute. Maybe I can post later from home. I am leaving here at 2:30 today to take my son to the oral surgeon for a follow up. I'm a little nervous about the outcome but anxious to get it over with.

Maybe more later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weightloss! What a great accomplishment, even @ 28 pounds, that's terrific!

Sure hope things go well for your ds and the surgery. Read the post on SBA tonight, and sooo cannot believe what happened to him. So sorry for his pain!

Hugs and prayers going up for your ds now!!!

~Neece

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Congrats on the weight loss :) I think I'm gaining a lot these days, with the weather change, Halloween candy lurking around, my birthday, and just splurging in general. Good for you for sticking to your plans and doing good :)