Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ahhhhhh.....

Finally got some sleep and felt great yesterday! Last night was good too. I have these sheets I love from LNT (striped?). Anyway, they're really soft and my dh hates them. During the summer he said they felt wet. So we flipped our mattress and I didn't have time to clean the sheets and HAD to put the nice striped ones on. I think he likes them now that it's not summer time. Ahhhhh....slept like a log.

Got a few cards done last night but I won't post because I basically copied the SU catalog so there was no creativity on my part! LOL I need to count up the number of cards for the sets I sold. I need 50 and haven't counted in a while. I think I was at 30 something a few weeks ago. I can't wait to finish so that I can scrap again and also figure out my Christmas card design and then make 80!!! Yikes, I wish I could cut my list down but I have such a big family and we've lived in 4 states so we have groups of friends all over the place! 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

80 cards?!? Wow, I think you're my hero. ;-)

I think I might make a few Christmas cards this year. If I can get up the nerve to send them out...