Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weekend

The wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of fun with my cousin and her husband. I didn't get any scrapping done but have made about 10 or more cards. I'm trying to finish 50 cards for the 5 sets I've sold.

Yesterday was a GORGEOUS day here. I returned a bunch of clothes I bought that didn't quite fit right. I've gone down about 2 sizes! YEAH! It somehow seems to be melting off at this point. Maybe it's nerves. I didn't behave yesterday. DH and I went out for a quick sandwich (I was going to order a salad). We split a big Italian sub. I somehow didn't gain anything after a bad weekend food wise!

Anyway, I'll try to take photos of a few cards and post. I made a quick cute one for my nephew and ended up making 5 more for the sets! Very simple.

Off to a hearing shortly. I'm a nervous wreck.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad to hear you had a great time at the wedding! Your cards are cute!!