Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ok, so that photo is horrible.

I put the ribbon on with eyelets.

Anyway, I got NO sleep last night. I'm wiped out. I got to bed around 11. The phone rang around 11:40 and scared the crap out of us. It was some international call that I believe was a wrong number. My dh read her the riot act. "Mam, do you realize what time it is? What country are you calling from? It's 11:40 here and you woke me up". I was almost ready to giggle. Anyway she told him the caller hung up. My heart wouldn't stop beating fast because I thought it was about my son. I wasn't sure if he made it home or not. He had. A few hours later (1:30 a.m.) I heard a God Awful noise like a plane hitting my house. So I got up and went into the hallway, heard a t.v. It was my 20 yo who probably fell asleep with the t.v. on and it was a loud part of the movie. I am going to strangle him when I see him tonight. I could not sleep the whole night. I was totally awake when the alarm went off at 6. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I won't need to be rocked tonight!!

No comments: