Friday, February 22, 2008

In lieu of Friday Feast....

I didn't like Friday Feast questions today (I'm crabby). So...I decided to play along with Juls/Punky B over at Our Life and Stuff. Thanks, Juls!



You have to use 3 words to answer each question. No more, no less. It’s harder than you think.


1. Where is your cell phone?
in my purse


2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/hubby?
at home


3. Your hair?
short and sweet! ha!


4. Where is your father?
in the country


6. Your favorite thing to do?
scrap and stamp


7. Your dream last night?
I got married


8. Your favorite drink?
margarita with salt


9. Your dream car?
a convertible Mercedes


10. The room you’re in?
the office


12. Your fears?
family getting hurt


14. Who did you hang out with last night?
me, myself & I


15. What aren’t you good at?
drawing


16. Muffins?
hanging outta pants :o( (I have to keep this one, Juls!)


17. One of your wish list items?
A Cricut Expressions


19. The last thing you did?
Walked into building


20. What are you wearing?
green & black


22. Your pet?
none for me


23. Your computer?
Dell desktop


24. Your life?
pretty calm

25. Your mood?
I'm grouchy


26. Missing?
My scarf


27. What are you thinking about right now?
How much snow?


28. Your car?
2006 Ford Explorer


29. Your work?
office mgmt


30. Your summer?
Beach, I hope!


31. Your relationship status?
married with children


32. Your favorite color(s)?
Aqua, Celery & Gray


33. When is the last time you laughed?
Last night


34. Last time you cried?
Quite a while


35. School?
attended some college


Jules said:

I don't know why there are no questions for #5,11,13,18 & 21.

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Hey, that looks like a fun challenge!
I did the Friday Feast too, but I haven't been able to write much this week.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Fun, I haven't heard of this one before. Oh, and hope you're not as crabby now, hehehe :)

Have a great day!