Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's been a while...

I have been busy at work so I haven't posted. Let's see....nothing really new other than I left work at 3 p.m. yesterday because I felt sick. A coworker had the stomach virus the other day and I think I caught it. I did feel better after a while last night and ended up working on cards. )One of our professors wants to buy 2 sets of all occasion cards again for Christmas gifts. So I have a bunch made, I just need to make more and do sentiments inside and all that. I'm happy to be getting some spending cash so I can buy some new things without guilt!!

My husband's job seems to be going great which I'm happy about. I can't wait to meet his co-workers on Sunday. I can't remember if I mentioned it previously but they have their family outing which is a harbor cruise of Boston. Sounds like fun. My boys won't go because one is working and the other is way too cool to hang out with his parents (16).

That's about it. I lead a very exciting life (HAH!!!)!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Have fun Sunday!