Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Exciting vacation day....or not!

Ok, this morning I went on the treadmill, cleaned the house (laundry, dusting), vacuumed, played a little bit with a wedding card, had lunch, etc.

Then I took ds to a surgeon re: his hernia (or so I thought). He has two hernias and will need surgery. The surgeon likes to do it laproscopically (sp?). He will have about a week of down time. So how am I going to schedule that with a kid that can't keep his head above water in school?!! I was thinking of doing it closer to the holiday. I wonder if he does Thanksgiving week. My son doesn't want to wait. He's a drummer and wants to start another band and doesn't want to worry about carrying his drums around and popping it further. So....back to the drawing board tonight when dh gets home. Then I can call to see if he even has an opening when we want it. Ugh... Well, at least it's just day surgery. He will be out completely though. I didn't want to tell him that I had that kind of surgery (tubal) and it wasn't too bad.

After that vacation day, I'm almost ready to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be crazy!!

No comments: