Monday, February 20, 2006

It's been a while...

I have a nice long weekend and you would have thought I'd have done some fun things. Well....I had a serious sinus headache Sat. morning and all day Sunday. I didn't get any scrapbooking done either. I finished cards for the birthday card swap and then just had to make a few more. I just can't seem to get enough.

I need to buckle down tonight to get the rest of our Disney trip scrapped. I'm not sure what's up for today (holiday). J asked if I wanted to take a ride so I'm not sure where to but I said sure. He's going through some rough stuff right now with family. Speaking of rough, poor mom had a rough time yesterday. It was 6 mos. ago yesterday that D passed away and she had to go to a wake. I've never seen her teary-eyed like that. She's usually a rock! I hope it gets easier for her.

Well, it's time to get myself off the computer, see if the hubster is up and see where he wants to go today. We did get to the Brighton store the other night (he had cabin fever). I got a nice bracelet but it broke yesterday!! So...we do have to make a trip to Burlington to return it. Maybe that's the "ride" he was talking about? We shall see....

No comments: