Saturday, September 20, 2014

September Paper Pumpkin Fun

I got my September Paper Pumpkin last week and decided to sit down and play.  This kit is so cute!!  You get 6 burlap bags,   a bunch of tags, a little ink pad, cute Halloween stamps, tiny clothespins, Dimensionals, twine, and adorable Tangelo Twist sequins on a string.

Here is a picture of the directions.


I love the little burlap bags, but I wanted to make a card with the cute items in this kit.  I decided to mimic the dots on the burlap bag using my Dots & Stripes mask.  I used Crumb Cake for  my base and Memento Black ink.  I taped down the mask and used a Stampin' Up! sponge.  I dabbed in a circular motion over each dot.  I like how it came out as a background and will probably use it again for other occasions. (Sorry, I can't seem to rotate my middle photo).  I also added a circle of Tangelo Twist and a strip of Blackberry Bliss.






Here is my card and bag.  Let me know what you think!  If you'd like to try out Paper Pumpkin, click here. It's so much fun receiving the cute little red box each month.  







2 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Very cute card to go with the gift bags! Can't wait to get mine!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much, Debbie!