Tuesday, September 02, 2014

A fishy thanks

This is a thank you I made for our lighthouse tour guides.  I used the By The Tide stamp set.  I sponged Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Island Indigo on Whisper White cardstock.  Then I added some dots from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake.  I stamped the fish, seahorse and shell.  I cut out the fish & shell and colored in with an Aqua Painter and then added Wink of Stella clear pen to make it shimmery.  You can't really see that, so I took a closer picture.  I stamped the Thank You from Something to Say, tied on some Linen Thread and put it on an Island Indigo card.

Thanks for taking time to let me know what you think.  I love reading your comments!  And please let me know if you would like to order any of these products and need help.




No comments: