Thursday, September 18, 2014

A two fer

I wanted to use my Back to Black dsp since I've seen so many cards using it.  I thought I would cut out a circle and put the image in that circle.  I planned on popping the dsp, but I didn't like how you could see the dimensionals.  I ended up putting it down flat so you can't really see the cut out in this picture.



I put the Back to Black circle aside for later.  I also had this pink flower sitting on my desk from another crafting session.  I thought it would look pretty on the black so I set out to make another completely different card.  I may add a gem or pearl to the center of this flower (a suggestion from one of my Pals).


I had a little extra time this week to create some cards.  My mom had shoulder surgery and I was home with her for a few days.  My aunt is helping out today and tomorrow so that I can go to work. As soon as she is able to drive, I will be having shoulder surgery as well.  I'm not sure how much time I will be away from my craft room, but I'm trying to get in as much time now as I can.

Thanks for your comments!  I can't believe the weekend is almost here!! 

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

These are both stunning, love the colors!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks, Stacy!