Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A leeeetle mouse....










I found this stamp on sale in the Christmas section at my lss. It's by the Artful Stamper. I thought it was cute and didn't think it had to be used as Christmas. My dh was iffy about it. What do you think? Is it general or Christmas?

I cannot figure out why I pick out mice when the thought of them in my garage just creeps me out! We caught another one last week.

Once again I used my rectangle nesties. I cannot wait until my labels come in. I used SU cs in Pretty in Pink, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. The gray is Bazzill. I used my limited supply of Copics and you can see why I don't stock up. I just haven't gotten the hang of it. The sentiment stamp is a clear set I got at Mike's for a buck! It's a cute set and it's probably like a 4x8 sheet. I forget who makes it.

And those little tiny flowers...ugh, they are so hard to get off your fingers because they have static. They came with a scrapbook kit I bought and they're by Doodlebug. I have to get more of those little tiny brads by Queen & Co. Nothing else fits.

Finally, I dotted the ribbon with Waterfall Stickles.

p.s. It's snowing like crazy out there!!!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Definetly not just XMAS. I see using this for BD's. I like the mouse. I also need to practice alot more with the copics but I think you did a good job. As far as the snow...AAHHHH!!! I have already postponed my New Year Eve plans.

Pia said...

I would use that for birthdays. I did not make it to the sale yet! Oh the snow is too much, but at least the mall was not crazy for Lucas' party. They told me the lines had been out the door for Build a bear and for most of the party we were the only ones in there.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I would say its for general use. It actually is versatile. If you want it for Christmas, you can use red/green combo.

We're lucky not to have snow here ... Happy New Year though!

lv2scpbk said...

That is so sweet. Wonderful looking card.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see it being Christmas-y at all! Maybe it's the colors on here, but the sentiment could easily be for birthday of either sex. It's very cute, by the way!

Hope you guys are having a great New Years holiday! Stay warm and don't let that power go out again!