Friday, December 05, 2008

Just a quick post....

I'm swamped but I just wanted to quickly check in. Last night I had a hair appt. and got home around 7 to eat a quick dinner. Then I marched downstairs and started stamping the inside sentiment for my navy cards in silver. They're all standing like soldiers waiting to dry. I ran upstairs to take over that t.v. so I could watch Grey's & ER.

My hubby was downstairs playing guitar. He came up and said, I just bumped into the desk and knocked all of your cards down. I gave him a panicked look and he laughed. NOT a good way to joke with me. I almost hit him.

I need to be a cardmaking machine this weekend on top of decorating the tree which we haven't purchased yet.

p.s. Status on the daily color for pj man - pink floral

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well better a joke that he knocked them down, then actually knocking them down :) (sorry I sided with your hubby on it and got a chuckle at your expense)