Got this from the next blog in SBA ring (Diana)
OOPS! I guess I missed this one:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at the university part-time and volunteering in my sons' classes and library.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Attending tons of bridal showers and behaving on South Beach (we had 5 weddings in my family last yr.).
Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Chips and salsa & guacamole
2) Cheese & pepperoni
3) green apples (with peanut butter)
5) spinach squares
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1) American Pie
2) Other side of the World (KT Tunstall)
3) What's So Funny 'Bout Peace, Love & Understanding (E. Costello)
4) Interstate Love Song (Stone Temple Pilots)
5) Give me One Reason (Tracy Chapman)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Get on the next cruise ship
2) Build a dream house
3) Buy my boys both a brand new car
4) Buy my mom a condo
5) Shop, shop, shop 'til I drop!
Five bad habits:
1) Being picky
2) Trying to micromanage my boys sometimes
3) Snapping at my mom over stupid things
4) Eating too much (this week is the start of a new chapter on the beach!!)
5) Trying to be a perfectionist.
Five things you like doing:
3) Reading books
Five things you would never wear again:
1) One of those sizzler dresses I wore in high school (way too short with matching panties?)
2) Tube tops
4) Turtlenecks (only for snowmobiling frigid cold temps)
5) hats (my head is too big and they look ridiculous)
Five favorite toys:
1) stamp/scrap things
5) Yahtzee or Mille Borne