Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tuesday's Meme on Wednesday!

Got this from Queen of Cute Shoes blog (love that name!!):

1) Five Minutes to Yourself. How would you spend them, ideally?
I would love to spend that 5 minutes stamping.

2) Five dollars to spend right now. How would you spend it?
Hmmm....let me see.....maybe I'd buy something stamping or scrap related! Can you believe it?!! hehe

3) Five Items In Your House You Could Part With Right Now?
Television - We have so many old ones. I need a NEW one or two.
Crappy Artwork (I just put a ton in the dumpster we had during floor work)
The Carpet - Just got rid of this too!
My dining room table. I'd love a new one.
My old dryer - got a new washer a year ago and it's big. My little old dryer
can't keep up~!!

4) Five Items In My House You Could Absolutely Never Part With?
My Scrapbook armoire
My huge stash of stamping/scrapping stuff
My scrapbooks & favorite photos
My artwork from Hawaii and Aruba, and also my mil's art
My big comfy chair

5) Five Words You Love?
Fantastic
Delish
Sleep
Dinner
Werd (my son uses this as hey or cool or just about anything)

No comments: