Friday, January 26, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight

http://fridaysfeast.blogspot.com/

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn? Let me tell ya, I am not musical and the rest of my family is. I think I'll pass since we already have 3 who play drums, guitar, bass (and one who also plays keyboard). It's not very quiet in my house!! I'll stick with air guitar.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? No, I don't think so?!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? 10 I will go to my grave with certain secrets. I was once at a company where there was going to be a major layoff so the personnel director asked if I could do the paperwork, rather than her assistant because she trusted me. I had friends who were being laid off and I couldn't tell.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? There was a huge tom turkey in my back yard and my son and I ran into the garage.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience? Tuesday - with a PIA science student (masters program). He thought we should change our procedures because he didn't get it!! I told him that he's the only one who has a problem with it. I should have been nicer but just lost it after arguing with him for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Did the turkey follow? Wow.

My feast is served. Can you drop by and join me, I'd love to have the company

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, is a turkey a dangerous animal? LOL :) Great feast, and I think you may be right for wanting to stick with an air guitar!