Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend

I thought it was going to be a productive weekend. I was too stressed to go to book club on Fri. night because I had so many things on my list. So I went food shopping and got some card pieces done instead. Sat. I went to the mall quickly to get my free Victoria's Secret panties and my hairspray. Then I saw a sign at NY & Co. about $10 scarves, belts and tees. So I had to check it out. Then I decided to call my son who works at the mall. I wanted to see if his gf would wear any of the items. He met me there before work and we shopped. It was nice but I did not pick up any of the $10 items. She's all done now. I bought her some cute clogs at Amer. Eagle and one of those CK All About Me Albums. I may get a gift card too. Anyway, it took me a lot longer than I expected.

We were supposed to pull everything down from the attic but that didn't happen. I don't even know what went on the rest of the day but I did a few more card pieces (key word - pieces, not full cards).

Sunday my dh had his band practice and I don't know where my time went. I went online for a bit and I went on the treadmill. I balanced two checking statements and then made my casserole for dinner. Then we pulled everything down from the attic but didn't get time to decorate. Didn't have the umph to do it either! Once again, I got pieces done on cards. I did get a big group of ribbons tied so the second set of 30 is done. I just can't come up with a design to get another 30 done fast! Maybe later. Not tonight though. I have a Lia Sophia party to go to!

No comments: