Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I need a boost of energy...

I have to get my Christmas cards addressed, signed and stuffed tonight! I hate that part. I also have to make a 50th bday card for this weekend. We are heading to Maine for my friend's surprise party. I have to make a bunch of apps to bring. Luckily I have some things in the freezer like spinach squares and apple cheesecake squares.

I'm so excited! We are going to close the office for Christmas week! Yippppeeee!! I've never had Christmas week off! Can't wait. Maybe I can get some scrapbooking done?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on...you can do it. Get those cards done. Watch a good tv show and do it while you watch. Make someone else lick the envelopes. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

How cool to have a "work shutdown" during Christmas week. We don't have that option. Enjoy your vacation.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, lots going on! Get the cards done, and those appetizers in the freezer sound really good. Hope you have a great trip. And yeah on the office closing, how wonderful! Almost a present in itself, huh?!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and maybe you can get some scrapping done too :)