Thursday, December 07, 2006

Full speed ahead

I'm on full speed ahead mode today! Met my SU rep at ACM and got the goods, picked up a few small things and also a cooked chicken from the grocery store and a container of mashed potatoes. I just didn't have time to cook.

Ran home, got the dinner ready and ripped through the SU stuff. Ran out the door with a couple of the neighbors' stuff, dropped it off. Went to Home Depot and got our Christmas tree. We weren't thrilled with the selection but didn't have time to go anywhere else. I don't even care anymore. I just want it up and done.

So then I got home, went through the other stuff so I could drop the bags to the ladies at the bus stop. Check, that's done and all the orders except one are out of my house.

Tonight I have to run from work to a hair appt. which I will barely make on time. Then to ACM to return something I bought last night! Then I plan on helping dh get the tree in the stand so that it's ready to be decorated by this weekend. HOpefully I can finish a few cards as well.

As I tell my good friend all the time.....Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. You can get through it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! your day is jam-packed alright. Great to know you got your meals already planned out. I know your family really appreciates it. I have to get back to being this organized soon.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, I get tired just reading some of these entries! I hope you got your tree up and decorated and that it looks gorgeous. Hope you get a minute here and there to slow down and savor the season :)

Merry Christmas!!!