Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF!!

Well, last night worked out ok. I got my hair cut but didn't feel I had time for a highlight since I bought the ice cream cake before I went! I don't know what I was thinking. I was trying to save time. Anyway, my dark hair is ok. I'm never happy with it for a few days.

I beat the Britts to my house. We ended up going to Outback. I stuck with my diet & skipped bread, Bloomin Onion, etc. I did have two beers though. We went home and had ice cream cake (they did, I skipped) and more drinks. I told them I had to get to bed after 11:00 because I had to get up at 6.

They're off to Boston today and we'll just hang out at our place tonight. I have to make broccoli salad and lemon dessert tonight for tomorrow's family cookout. I hope the weather improves!

So, I rushed in this a.m., read my emails & saw that I was the challenge winner! Yippeee! I never win anything (guess I can't say that any more). I'm very excited. So I thought I had a 9 a.m. meeting. I shoveled down some yogurt and my coffee so I wouldn't be hungry. I got downstairs to the meeting and there wasn't anyone there. Come to find out, the 9 a.m. meeting was on the other campus and my meeting will be at 2 p.m. Just what I want to do on a Fri. afternoon!!! Oh well......

No comments: