Friday, July 06, 2018

Share What You Love

I LOVE this dsp!!  It's card stock weight and some of the papers are shimmery.  It's gorgeous!  I made this card and several others with it.  I wish I had taken inside pics of this card.  You can see the other side of the dsp inside. I made the base from Rich Razzleberry (8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4).  I cut off a panel at 1 1/2 inches.  I then cut a piece of Share What You Love specialty designer series paper (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).  I adhered it inside the card stock, wrapped it with this pretty velvet ribbon and added a Linen Thread bow.  The sentiment is from the Stitched All Around stamp set and cut out with Stitched Labels Framelits.  This was made for one of my team members for her birthday.  I can't even count the July birthday cards I sent out!  I think half the people I know were born in July.  I would love for you to leave me a comment.  It'll make my day!  And feel free to ask questions. Thanks for stopping by.



















2 comments:

Elisha said...

Gorgeous cards, Michele! I love this DSP too-it’s hefty enough to make boxes with👍 I like the way you used the velvet ribbon -must give it a try😊

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much, Elisha!!