Monday, July 30, 2018

Last call!!!

Don't forget (or in case you haven't heard).... July 31st is the final day to sign up to be a demonstrator and receive a FREE family of ink pads!  That's 10 ink pads.  Such a great deal!  You choose $125 in product and pay $99.  You will also get the stamp pads free.  This is a $74.25 savings just for the pads alone!  And the starter kit ships free.  The toughest part is trying to decide on a color family.  I am personally a Brights girl. You will love being a part of Stampin' Up!  You have no further obligation once you sign up.  You don't have to do classes or sell anything.  You can simply be a hobby demo (keep the discount for yourself).  Don't miss out!  I would love to have you on my team.  Please let me know if I can answer any questions!  Click on the graphic to check out the agreement:














No comments: