Friday, July 20, 2018

Put your sunglasses on!



I made this card with the specialty designer series paper called Delightfully Detailed.  I really love the intricate papers, especially the circles.  On the first, I started with a  Thick Whisper White card base and used Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape.  Yes, I was very daring with this color combination!  I also added a few Granny Smith Green and Coastal Cabana dots behind the circles.  I simply punched a few different sized circles with punches and the smallest circle dies I had. The sentiment is from the hostess set called Hand Delivered.

On the second card, I started again with Whisper White Thick card stock and used a layer of  In Color dsp and added the Delightfully Detailed circles and did the same with Pool Party, Granny Smith and Real Red circles.  This sentiment is from Detailed With Love.  I then added a few sequins.  Which do you prefer? 



2 comments:

Elisha said...

So beautiful, Michelle! I love them both! The bright colors are right up my alley!!😍😍

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Elisha! I'm a brights girl too!