Sunday, January 23, 2011

13/50

I made a couple of cards this weekend but didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted. I am going to a crop this weekend and I wanted to get some preplanning done on some layouts for Cadence's scrapbook. Oh yeah, I got her title page done on Fri.

Anyway, here's a picture of her in her exersaucer. She loves being in it and playing with the toys! This five month old does not want to lay down or lay back in an infant seat!

I made the baby card for my cousin who just had her second girl. I believe that image is Bugaboo.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know which is cuter, your granddaughter or the card you just made. Looking forward to seeing more posts.

maia said...

both cute !!! love the colors on them!

Chef Gaynol said...

Love the card, all the colors are wonderful. And of course Miss C is adorable :)