Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh boy....

My niece just had a baby. She was told hit was a girl but SURPRISE!!! It was a boy! Can you imagine? The funny thing is that her mom had the same thing happen. My brother and SIL were told all along that it was a boy and they were so excited because they had three girls between them. Their first together ended up being a girl!! Luckily this was my niece's second child. Their first little girl is not to happy about having a brother. She's three. LOL

Anyway, I made a quick card to pop in the mail. I mostly used SU papers & stamp. I won't bore you with the details.


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow...another baby...congrats. Cute card. I like how you used the paper on the sail!

maia said...

oh my! I hope your niece didn't buy gender specific colored outfits.

Great looking card you made! I like it.