Wednesday, September 19, 2007

End of the taxi driver role...

I feel a new chapter beginning in my life. I'm no longer the taxi driver for my ds. It makes me happy and sad at the same time.

I'm sad because it's the only time I can have quality conversations with him (as he's trapped in with me! LOL).

I'm thrilled that I can get into my pjs at 8:00 if I want to and not have to go back out to get him around 10:00. On the weekends, I'm happy I don't have to say no to a second beer or margarita or whatever, just because I may have to pick him up later (not that I constantly drink but when the occasion arises, I can have another!!).

He has an interview this afternoon. Please send positive thoughts our way! I'm tired of being the ATM....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets the job!!