Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend update...

Well, I did not scrap this weekend. I started on the monogrammed cards for my cousin's bday gift. I made 5 out of 10 so that's not bad. I ended up having to take my 17 yo to Dunkies (as my Nana used to say) around 9 to get a coffee. He was bored and I felt bad, as always. So my 6th card did not get finished.

Had a lot of fun at my Ranger Palooza class in Concord, NH the other day with Sally Lynn. I just love their products. We learned some great techniques. I bought the marigold distress powder and tried it when I got home. I was a little disappointed in the color because I thought it would match with my SU marigold morning paper but it doesn't. Oh well! Can't wait for my next class with Tim Holtz in a few weeks!

This is my last day without a boss. :-( And I forgot my camera card at home so I can't upload the photos of my favorite products (as seen on Punky B's blog). Maybe tonight?

3 comments:

Linsey M. said...

OOH! our LSS had Tim Holtz teach a few classes, everyone said it was FUN!
have a great time!
post your cards so we can see too!

Juls said...

Lucky you I would love to take a T.H. class!! We don't have many classes around here so I just wait for a out of town crop.

Danielle said...

That must have been so fun meeting Sally Lynn. I love Tim Holtz products, so I'm jealous you get to take that class : )