Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just random stuff...

I've been too busy at work to post (still am but taking a break!!). Haven't done a thing lately in my sb room. I got as far as pulling out a SU catalog last night, got so tired I gave up and sat on the couch around 7:30. I fell asleep after a few minutes! I kept dozing on and off until I had to go out and pick my son up. Brrr...talking about waking me up!

So I came back, tried to look through and zonked again. I went to bed at 10:10! I never do this. Maybe I'm fighting something?

My dh is going for a sleep study tonight so maybe I'll have a good night's rest?

Back to the grindstone, I guess!!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better :) Let us know how the sleep study goes, does he have sleep apnea?