Monday, February 26, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it? Oh, I have a few. The first one is on my lip. I fell down when I was 18 mos. and got stitches in it. It's hard to see unless it's raining out. I have a scar on my back where I had a large pre-cancerous mole removed last year. I'm sure there are others like on my leg where I ironed my skirt and went a little too low! ooops!

Ok, reading through a few feasts, I realized I forgot several scars - one on my belly button from a laproscopic surgery, another on the bottom of my foot from neuroma surgery.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? Can't quite think of a miracle but I guess you could consider when I've found things after saying a prayer to St. Anthony?

Another I remembered - When I was little, I ran through a glass door. Don't ask me why I didn't stop to open it. Anyway, I broke through the glass and went down a small flight of stairs. All I got was a few scratches!!

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves. Dr. Phil, oh, there are lots!! Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Lee Gifford.

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")? How bout pissywoollows for pussy willows? I used to pick them for my mom.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought gambling was useless or Las Vegas was tacky. I can't come up with anything else and I just had a conversation about this.

3 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I guess that scar can somehow be seen as a good thing because it's a sign that the mole was successfully removed before developing into a potential health hazard. I'm curious about the ironing part... you were wearing it while ironing?


Oh my, that sounds like a bad accident but glad you weren't harmed and only had a few scratches.

Thanks for visiting my feast. I appreciate it.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast! Rosie bugs me too, the more she's on The View, the worse it gets :)

And oops, I forgot about a scar I have from a female surgery. I was so enamored of telling the story of how the brick fell on my head, that I totally forgot about that one down there, LOL!

Have a great day!

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, you went through a glass door! I am impressed that you only came away with a few scratches. You're one tough gal!