Friday, November 10, 2006

Parties, parties!!

Went to a SS Accessories party last night and spent $80. The night before was Princess House (another $70). I have another jewelry party next Fri. night and then a SU at my house on next Sun.

In the meantime I've been buying myself new clothes because mine are too big. It's a nice feeling but I need to stop this spending!!! Christmas is coming up fast so I need to slow the self spending now!

I guess I can say that I'm thankful today for a nice dh who won't get mad at me for all this spending. LOL

I'm also thankful for all of my favorite products I use every day: Dunkin'Donuts or Green Mountain French Vanilla coffee to get me going, Redken Guts & #18 hairspray, Conair blow dryer, Maybelline Brown black mascara (forget the particulars), Vaseline Intensive Care firming lotion, Avon Anew anti-aging lotion, BBW Juniper Breeze body lotion, DKNY Be Delicious perfume, Clark's clogs. I'm sure I'm forgetting something here but that's what I can come up with for now.

No comments: