Monday, January 07, 2019

HNY, SAB, etc.

Happy New Year!  Hope everyone had a nice holiday season.  I enjoyed spending mine with family, but I ended up getting pneumonia.  That put a damper on my vacation.  I thought I was feeling a bit better, so I dragged myself out for an early New Year's Eve dinner, and instantly regretted it.  We always go for hibachi.  As soon as we sat down, I started coughing and could not stop.  I think it was the smoke from the grill.  I didn't enjoy my meal and I don't think the other poor people at our table did either.  Oh well, onto better days!!  Tell me what you did during the holidays!  Hope you had fun.



          


I am very late in posting that the Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalogs are now in full swing!  In case you're not familiar, these are Stampin' Up!'s spring catalogs.  From January 3 through March 31, you can place a qualifying order from the Occasions or Annual catalogs and receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  They have some adorable items this year!  There is no limit on the number of items you can earn, but there are several ways to take advantage of Sale-a-bration.

The first is easy.  Place an order of $50 or more, receive a FREE item(s) from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Click on the graphics above.

Second, get your friends together and start a workshop (contact me so I can set it up).  If your party reaches $150 or more, you will not only receive free items from the Sale-a-bration catalog, but you will also receive Stampin' Rewards (free money to spend!!!).  If you reach $250, you will double that by receiving a free $25 to spend!!  The more your party totals, the more Stampin' Rewards you will receive.

The third and BEST way to take advantage of Sale-a-bration is to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  You will receive $175 of product for $99 (or $129 with the fabulous exclusive tote - see video below) with no further obligation (no sales, parties, nothing).  You can simply use your discount for yourself, or you can choose to have fun with it and make some money!  You will not pay shipping on the starter kit.  You will not earn Sale-a-bration items, but you can place an order with your discount and get all of the goodies you want once you're signed up.  Just click on the graphic below to check out the details, or give me a call if you have questions.  I'd love to have you on my team!








No comments: