Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Butterflies everywhere!

I am in love with the two butterfly sets from the Occasions catalog!  The Beauty Abounds bundle is what I used on the card below.  I was making it for a friend who loves blue and purple.  I chose Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, and added in some Granny Apple Green.  I made up my own dsp background with the bubbles and splashes in this beautiful set.  The ribbon is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Yes, I got it FREE!!  You can too.  If you place an order of $50 or more, you can choose the beautiful organdy ribbon for free.  I love the springy colors in this set.  The dies nest on top of one another.  For the sentiment, I chose the Stitched Labels Framelits.  Please let me know what you think!  Thanks so much for stopping by.
























2 comments:

Vivian said...

Very very pretty may I use it

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment, Vivian!