Thursday, November 29, 2018

Trees

I had a stray tree on my desk for quite some time.  I finally decided to put it to good use! When I received my Rooted in Nature stamp set, I played around using daubers trying to blend different colors (Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide).  The next level back was using Tranquil Tide, and the back tree was Tranquil Tide stamped off once.  The tree trunks were inked with Early Espresso.  I die cut my panel of whisper white with the Blended Seasons (no longer available) shape and then did the same with a piece of Wood Textures dsp.  The pieces were mounted on a Mint Macaron base embossed with the Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit.  I tied some baker's twine from Share What You Love embellishments.  Twine is my favorite embellishment!  What is yours?  Is it ribbon, buttons, rhinestones, enamel shapes?






Some products used:













No comments: