Wednesday, November 14, 2018

OnStage Orlando



Sorry I've been MIA!  Still trying to catch up after attending Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in Orlando.  We celebrated Stampin' Up!'s 30th anniversary.  It was so much fun!  I got to spend time with a great bunch of people including my upline, Mary Fish.   I saw friends I haven't seen in two years and we laughed a lot! The worst part of OnStage is leaving your friends.  And the best part of being a demonstrator (on top of the discount) is the friendships!! 












Stampin' Up! spoiled us with some amazing gifts and did not disappoint with the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs!  I cannot wait to receive my pre-order (another perk). 




Some exciting news to share - we now have a red rubber stamp that sticks!!  It's called Cling Stamps and they are replacing Clear Stamps.  Boy, do they stick!!  Watch this video to learn more about them.




If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator, please talk to me!  I can explain all of the benefits to you.  There is no obligation to hold classes, you can simply enjoy the discount yourself.  Let me know if you want to hear about it.  I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary!!  I love being a part of Stampin' Up!

No comments: