Thursday, August 02, 2018

Thinking of you

I saw this awesome fold on a Facebook live  by Karen Titus (Stamping on the Back Porch).  I’m not sure I did it exactly like she did, but I started with a panel of Tranquil Tide cut at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.  Then I cut a piece of Share What You Love dsp.  This is an amazing card stock weight dsp.  This fold shows both sides of the pretty paper.  I cut it at 8 x 4” and scored at 4 and adhered it on the panel. I stamped the stump from Rooted in Nature in Crumb Cake and edged it with Early Espresso, then I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed with Stampin’ White embossing powder.  I fussy cut it and adhered half of it on the dsp and added some Nature's Twine.  A 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White was added to the inside for my greeting and I finished by stamping a leaf.  The Rooted in Nature is such a versatile bundle!   Check out my previous post here: Rooted

You can purchase any of  these products at my online store.  Just click on the flower to the right.  For the month of August you will receive a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend.  The coupons can be redeemed in September, and there is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive and redeem. Thanks for stopping by!  I would love it if you left me a comment.  I enjoy reading them.























p.s.  Don't forget to collect your shells for my frequent buyer rewards!  See details here:











No comments: