Sunday, June 17, 2018

Purple, purple

I think Stampin' Up! has made a purple lover out of me.  I've never been a big fan of it, but the two new purples are so pretty and easy to work with!  The first is Highland Heather and the second Gorgeous Grape.  I decided to put Gorgeous Grape to work with the Abstract Impressions stamp set and some watercolor paper.  I used Granny Apple Green for the leaves.  I love this color, but I've always loved greens.  Aren't these new colors beautiful!  I've been using a lot of Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam too.






I stamped on watercolor paper and spritzed it enough for it to bleed a bit.  The sentiment piece was made from Stitched Labels framelits and I added a tiny piece of Highland Heather to make it stand out a little.  Let me know what you think!








No comments: