Friday, June 15, 2018

Note cards

I made this note card for a make and take at my Stampin' Up! Open House.  I then decided to create another.  I used the In Color designer series paper.  It's so easy to use!  I also used Stitched All Around framelits and the sentiment from a hostess set called Hand Delivered.  This pretty green is Call Me Clover.  Oh, I forgot...the pretty floral piece behind the sentiment is the Artistic Impressions thinlits.

On the second card, I used the gorgeous specialty designer series paper called Delightfully Detailed.  The sentiment is made from the Make a Difference stamp set.  It's a great alphabet set to have!  The dsp color is Blueberry Bushel and I paired it with Gray Granite. You can click on the products above to shop in my store, or on the flower on the side bar.  Let me know if I can answer any questions and please leave me a comment!  I love reading them.  Thanks for stopping by.













And don't forget, if you are not working with another demonstrator and would like a catalog, please let me know.  I'd be happy to send one to you!

No comments: