Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sunglasses needed..

I decided to play with my new Stampin' Up! Work of Art set.  I actually made a mistake with the Bermuda Bay lines and decided to see if I could salvage it.  I just kept adding colors and this is what I came up with.  Then I pulled out the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set and stamped the cake.  I colored it in with Blendabilities markers.  I love them!  They are similar to Copics but come in sets of three for each color family.  I love the fact that they don't make Whisper White cardstock pill up.  Anyway, this is so not me, but it's done!

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Weekend.  My granddaughter is coming over tomorrow while her mom and dad are at work.  Then they will come for dinner.  Can't wait to see her!


1 comment:

Marlene said...

This is wonderful. I love how your mixed Work of Art and the new photopolymer. Very outside the box.