Thursday, May 22, 2014

PPA 205

I just had to play with my Something for Baby set again!  It's too cute, not only that but I need several baby cards in the near future so I thought I'd get a jump on them.

I used this cute sketch for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge 205.  I also used new dsp called Lullaby, and some retiring (green polka dots) dsp from the In Colors 2013-15.  This is still available until June 1.  The new products are not available until June 2.

As always, thanks for looking and commenting!  And enjoy the Memorial  Day Weekend!!

p.s.  I saw a stroller on Pinterest or Facebook with the flower and pearls on the wheels.  Wish I knew who to credit.  The card was completely different though.
Stampin' Up! products used:



4 comments:

Peggy Noe said...

Michelle, this is SO sweet! These are some of my favorite colors. And the pearls and little flower are perfect!

Beth Beard said...

Awwww...I can't stop gazing at that sweet card. The buggy with the little flower and the pearls....too cute!

Unknown said...

It's so cute! Thank you for mentioning that you were inspired by someone, even if you're not sure who it was. It's greatly appreciated by all of us stumpers! Beautiful card!

Marlene said...

So pretty. I love these color combinations.