Saturday, July 03, 2010

Hillbilly band...




I made this for our friend who is in a band with my hubby. I love these hillbillies for male cards. They are from Digi Doodle Shop.

The picture was too washed out. I adjusted as much as I could but it's still a bad photo. I used SU Soft Suede and some SU dp, Bazzill cs, SU's sentiment.

I relaxed by the pool yesterday afternoon and I'm about to do the same. This morning I made macaroni salad (youngest favorite), pb/chocolate dessert (oldest favorite) and blonde brownies (dh's favorite).

I was going to go for a walk with my son but it's so hot out and I'm really tired. Some idiot called my house at 12:50 A.M. and scared the crap out of us. You know when your heart pounds so loud and you can't get back to sleep?! It was a private caller and by the time my hubby figured that out, they hung up. I don't know why we didn't just pick up and be done with it. It took me a while to calm down after that. Then I woke up early because I was worried my son had to work and would need the car. He didn't. Anyway, I think I may go and fall asleep in the sun for a bit. I got some good color yesterday afternoon.

Happy Fourth to everyone!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Sounds like you are having a relaxing weekend! Cute card.

Anonymous said...

Just adorable!!! I would love to know where you got these images from! Love it!!!