Thursday, March 04, 2010

Second fortieth....

I still need to run out and get a gift for the 40th party on Sat. I hate putting things off til the last minute but I'm clueless for this one.

Here's the second card I made for the party. It looks like the bird is laughing so I thought it was appropriate. Still not sure what to put on the inside. I was going to come up with something like "You 40? No way!, but I haven't figured it out yet. If you have suggestions, please let me know!!

I used that Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper again and the cs & ribbon are SU. The adorable image is from Lost in Paper Scraps. She has some amazing images. Go and check it out!

p.s. I have had a Just Rite rectangle stamp set and Brayton font for probably two years. I finally broke them out of the wrapping and used them on the "How old?"!! Now, if I could only find my bling. This is the only package so you'll see me using a lot of orange, green and purple! LOL

5 comments:

Peggy said...

That bird is adorable. Great coloring! Have fun this weekend.

Dawn said...

OH WOW!! Thanks for using my digi!! You colored it beautifully and I loooooooove the papers! You're a ROCK STAR!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bird!

Linda Murphy said...

That bird is super cool! I don't have any suggestions for a saying, but I hope it's a fun weekend!

Paula said...

What a great card (love the other one too!)... all I can come up with is Happy "Bird" day...

-Paula