Friday, March 19, 2010

A day to celebrate....

Made this for my oldest son. It looks a little on the girly side but I tried to keep it manly and plain. He loves teal and purple. Apparently they're the new red and black! LOL

This image is from Victoria Case Designs. The paper is Pacific Point & Really Rust from SU. The sentiment is Hero Arts.

I had yesterday off and I thought I'd get in a walk and then stamp. HA!! I did my son's taxes while waiting for a furniture delivery (yes, my furniture in the RIGHT color,3 mos. later), and for a guy who was cutting in a side door in our garage. So....the furniture came early, the guy was finished around 1. Then my hubby came home and asked if I'd like to run out for lunch and a few errands. We did and, needless to say, got home at 5:15, just in time to run to the hairdresser for 6. LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day for you! lol I love the card, perfect for a guy!

Peggy said...

I hate when my plans go array but sounds like it was productive! Cute card. You did a great job with it.