Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun stuff....

Well, I didn't finish any cards the last two nights but I sure did have fun on Tuesday night. My son and his girlfriend stopped by to visit and she's been saying how she needs a hobby. I was coloring in some images and she was watching me. I told her to color. She colored in an image, getting use to my Copics. Then she did another and asked how she makes it into a card. I promptly showed her how to cut, glue down and embellish with what little I have! She was so happy with her completed card. I told her we could make much better ones once I get into the house and unpack my stash! I hope I've turned her into a stamper. I'm thinking that will be her Christmas gift - a little starter kit. I just love passing along my addictions.

6 comments:

maia said...

Speaking about passing along addictions ... ;-) ... you got me hooked Girl !!! - I will get time. I have already planned what I am going to do for the teachers/assts this year. That box from SCS. :-).

Anyway, I think that would be a perfect Christmas gift for her.

Michelle Quinno said...

Marianne, I'm only too happy to help! ;-)

I just saw a cute Giradelli box on a blog. Let me know if you want me to find it!

maia said...

yes yes !!! I think that noteworthy box might be a little too small for what I'm planning to give the teachers. Foaming handsoaps from Bath&body. ;-) thank you! this is the funnest addiction one can ever have.

Peggy said...

How cool is that!! I tried to get a friend of mine hooked but it never worked. I say the more the merrier and it is always fun to have friends (or sisters) to stamp with!

Michelle Quinno said...

Yeah, now I have to hope that my Copics don't run out of ink! LOL These young girls are impressionable...we'll see how long this lasts.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, that's awesome! That will be a great gift, a starter set, and something that you guys can share :)