Saturday, March 07, 2009

Second try at Three Clovers Thursday Challenge #3







I had so much fun with the green the first time, I just had to try Kerry's challenge one more time. I made this for my mom. I od'ed on the Wild Wasabi! LOL I used WW ribbon & cs. I made the shamrocks with hearts (bad attempt, I know). I used some Bazzill Blingz paper that I got on sale at Mike's. It's almost the same as Certainly Celery which I think could be my favorite SU color. It's hard to choose just one.

I used my MS punch and also got to use my circle nesties for the first time, I think!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Ok that blog sounded like a foriegn language to me and I didn't see any celery! but nice card :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Love how you added bling to the center of your shamrocks!Thanks for being doubly inspired!

Kerry D-C said...

Another great one!!! Mom will love it!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card! I love the bling in the centre of your clover and your pretty lace edge.

Elena said...

Very cute! I love the fun layout!